Book Talks with Mrs. Williams

This week I got the chance to meet with some of my second grade students via google meets. It was an impromptu twenty minute meeting. I figured we start how we usually start our library classes when we are all together in the Story Room. Normally my second graders enter the story room and begin their entrance work, once we review that work I move on to my infamous three part question. What are you reading? What have you just read? What are planning to read?
This week I got the opportunity to asks my second graders those three questions. Their responses took up our entire twenty minute session. I think we might have went over a few minutes. We could have continued but they all had to rush off to their closing meetings. These kids are rather busy these days. Below you will find a video to sum up what one might find a second grader reading during this time of distance learning.